The calculation is designed for geometric designs and strength checks of shaped couplings of shafts with hubs. The application provides solutions for the following tasks:
- Design of a coupling with parallel side keys.
- Design of a coupling with Woodruff's keys.
- Design of a coupling with straight-sided splines.
- Design of a coupling with involute splines.
- Strength check of designed couplings.
- The application includes a table of keys and splines according to ISO, SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and CSN.
- Support for 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD).
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN and others.
List of standards: ANSI B17.1, ANSI B17.2, ANSI B92.1, ANSI B92.2M, ISO R773, ISO 14, ISO 4156, DIN 6885, DIN 6888, DIN 5464, DIN 5471, DIN 5472, DIN 5480, BS 4235, BS 6, JIS B 1301, CSN 02 2562, CSN 30 1385, CSN 01 4942, CSN 4950
The calculation contain also solution for Involute splines.
The calculation is designed to create a detail drawing (model) of the involute spline.
Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems. Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives,
springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
We did not scan MITCalc Shaft connection 1.23 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
soft112.com lists download links hosted by various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for MITCalc Shaft connection 1.23 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.